ACT Lite 60+10SL
The ACT series of athletic, sleek packs remain true to their lightweight credentials: with their minimal weight and purist, technical look, the ACT Lite models are good-looking, light, yet reliable companions on any tour.
The ACT Lite 60+ 10SL is no exception. As with all SL versions of our packs, the women's custom fit of the ACT Lite 60+ 10SL features tapered and contoured straps, a shorter torso length and a waist belt designed to fit the unique shape of a woman's hips.
If you're going for an extended period of time and can't fit all of your gear inside, the stretch front compartment of the ACT Lite 60+ 10SL provides more storage options and a great place to stash items you want to retrieve quickly. Front gear loops also mean you can easily attach a sleeping mat to the outside. The slimline body of the pack and the compact hip belt allow plenty of freedom of movement when trekking or mountaineering.
- Aircontact Lite backsystem
- Stretch front compartment
- Compact multi-layer hip belt construction with ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads
- Contoured shoulder straps with soft edges
- Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Top lid pocket with valuables pocket
- Top gear loops on Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment
- Inner separator pocket » Mesh side pockets
- Ice axe loops »stretch side pockets
- Compression and stabiliser straps
- Double-layered base.